Police fear Olivia Pratt-Korbel gunman may have left UK– live - The Independent

  1. Police fear Olivia Pratt-Korbel gunman may have left UK– live  The Independent
  2. Manhunt continues after nine-year-old girl shot dead in Liverpool  Sky News
  3. Reece James sends heartfelt message after Olivia Pratt shooting and makes clear point to UK government  Football.London
  4. The Guardian view on a nine-year-old’s death: the shock of a city  The Guardian
  5. Thousands raised for Olivia Pratt-Korbel's grieving family  Liverpool Echo
  6. View Full coverage on Google News



It is “unclear” if the gunman who shot dead Olivia Pratt-Korbel is still in the country, Merseyside Police have said, as they vow not to rest until they have found him.

Speaking at a press conference, Detective Chief Superintendent Mark Kameen said it was “unclear at this stage” if the unidentified gunman was still in Liverpool, the North-West or the UK.

He appealed to the killer to hand himself in but said that had not happened.

“My message to him remains the same - we will not rest until we find you and we will find you,” he said.

Detectives also announced in the briefing today that a man who was with the intended target of gunshots that killed Olivia Pratt-Korbel in Liverpool has been identified by police.

It is not clear if this second target has been arrested at this stage.

The development comes after surveillance camera footage of the nine-year-old’s front yard captured the sound of four gunshots that killed Olivia.

Gunman may have left country, police say



It is “unclear” if the gunman who shot dead Olivia Pratt-Korbel is still in the country, Merseyside Police have said, as they vow not to rest until they have found him.

Speaking at a press conference, Detective Chief Superintendent Mark Kameen said it was “unclear at this stage” if the unidentified gunman was still in Liverpool, the North-West or the UK.

He appealed to the killer to hand himself in but said that had not happened.

“My message to him remains the same - we will not rest until we find you and we will find you,” he said.

Second intended target of Olivia shooting identified by police

The second man who was with the intended target of gunshots that killed Olivia Pratt-Korbel has been identified by police, detectives have said.

It is not clear if he has been arrested or not.

Olivia, 9, was shot dead in her own home by an unknown hitman. The killer was chasing convicted burglar Joseph Nee and an accomplice at the time. Nee burst into little Olivia’s home after her mother, Cheryl, opened the front door because she heard a disturbance outside.

The career criminal, aged 35, remains in hospital after he himself was shot. He has been arrested for breaching the terms of licence conditions imposed on him after he was released from prison for previous offences. It has been reported that, so far, he is refusing to cooperate with detectives.

Man chased by gunman who shot Olivia dead arrested after breaching prison release licence

Detectives investigating the murder of Olivia Pratt-Korbel on Monday night have arrested a 35-year-old man believed to be the target of the shooting.

Merseyside Police said the man has been detained in hospital on a prison recall after breaching the terms of his licence. He will be recalled to prison to serve the remainder of his licence. He will be further questioned in connection with the murder and remains in a stable condition.

Detective Chief Superintendent Mark Kameen said: “Our enquiries continue into the shocking murder of Olivia, and supporting her family as they try to come to terms with this tragedy.”


Nguồn bài viết Du học Đồng Thịnh | (+84) 96 993.7773 | (+84) 96 1660.266 | (+44) 020 753 800 87 | info@dongthinh.co.uk

Post a Comment

Mới hơn Cũ hơn